What's a Performance report and how do I use it?
You can use the performance report to view visitor and earnings statistics by day, week or month.
Important note: While you can also view this data within a specific date range (as far as 27 months prior), the data is only valid up to the previous date from when the report is generated.
Step 1: First select the preferred time period. You can choose from one of the preset options or select your own time period to run a report:
Step 2: In addition to the standard visitor data such as Transactions, Commission, Visits, Searches and Conversion, you can also choose to include the following metrics:
- Brand - Optional for White Label users
- Language - The language used by the visitor
- Device - The device used by the visitor (desktop, tablet or mobile)
- Booker Location - The country in which the transaction was made
- Hotel Country - The country of the hotel for which the transaction was made
- Hotel City - The city of the hotel for which the transaction was made
Step 3: The results can be grouped by day, week, month or simply view all the data for the selected date period which is also the default option:
Step 4: The performance summary gives you a snapshot of the total metrics for the selected period. At the top of the report you can see the dates for which your report was run.
Step 5: You can also view graphs or directly jump to the transaction report for the same period (provided that the period does not go beyond the past 90 days):
Step 6: After running a report, you can either modify it, add data, or change any of the selections. Alternatively, clicking “Start Again” will clear the form so that you can generate a new report:
Step 7: You can sort the results in the table by clicking on column headings: