How can I use the dashboard to track performance?
Use the dashboard to look up the following information about your live earnings and traffic data.
1. A snapshot of your earnings:
- Unpaid earnings - accumulated balance that has not yet been transferred to your preferred payment option.
- Paid earnings - any balance accumulated from the start that has already been transferred to your preferred payment option.
- Next payment round - accumulated unpaid balance that will be transferred to your preferred payment option in the next payment round, provided that the minimum payment threshold was reached.
2. Most recent traffic data:
Step 1: Choose Time Period
Start by selecting the preferred time period (Today, Past 7 days or This month) - click on the buttons as shown below:
Step 2: View Transactions and Commission
The Transactions and Commission diagram shows your live transactions and commission data generated across various time periods (Today, in the Past 7 Days or This month) and compared to the previous period.
Step 3: View Top 10 Performance Summary
You can use the Top 10 Performance Summary to easily check the best performing Labels, Brands, Hotel Names, Hotel Cities and Booker Location.
Use the buttons to see the results for the chosen metric as shown below:
Tip: Remember that the time period you selected in Step 1 still applies to the Performance Summary.
Step 4: View Conversion Trends
Hover over the different graph lines to see the variable details.
Tip: Remember that the time period you selected in Step 1 still applies to the Conversion Trends.
Step 5: View Searches and Visits
Tip: Remember that the time period you selected in Step 1 still applies to the Searches and Visits.
Step 6: View Bookings by Country
The interactive map lets you look up where your transactions are being generated. You can hover over the countries to see the transaction details. Preview:
You can also select the minimum transactions range for the map to only display the countries with transaction volumes within that range. Preview:
Step 7: View Bookings by Device
This graph shows you how many transactions were made in the selected date period per device.